Re: Dana Mase

I've seen several postings about Dana Mase.  Though I have a large
collection of Jewish music, I haven't bought anything new in a long
time.  What kind of music is it?  Also, is there anything new and
exciting from any of the Israeli pop stars that I should know about?

Jennifer,
FYI, if you come across CD's by Achinoam Nini - she and Noa are one and
the same.

Sandra Stern
sstern (at) nbc(dot)com

        Because e-mail can be altered electronically,
        the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->