Hello from Los Angeles

Hello Everyone;

My name is Larry Mayer, Operations Director for public radio station
KUSC in Los Angeles, California.  I am the "Jewish Connection" for
this station, as I am the only jewish staff member in
programming/operations that can give this station any input as to
jewish music and to let them know of jewish programs being offered
for jewish holidays.

Presently, I am in the process of producing concerts of the LA Jewish
Symphony for public radio stations nationwide.  I have been sending
grant proposal letters to foundations across the country, so far,
without any success, in trying to seek funding for this project.
The LA Jewish Symphony is an orchestra made up of members from the
LA Philharmonic, the LA Chamber Orchestra and the Young Musicians
Foundation.

Hope to share information with everyone in the near future.

--Larry Mayer, KUSC

<lmayer (at) kusc(dot)usc(dot)edu>

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->