Attn. Phila.-area Singers!

The ARBEL Chorale, Philly's Young Adult Jewish Choir, invites you to join us
for our 24th Season!

ARBEL's 95-96 repertoire is centered around Jerusalem 3000, and will include
pieces by D. Burger, D. Friedman, S. Rossi, N. Shemer, S. Cohen, C. Taubman,
H. Belafonte, G. Aldema, S. Levin, Y. Sarig, S. Gronsich, A. Ettinger, and
more.  Hebrew, English, Yiddish, French, liturgical, traditional, modern, and
original.  "Something for Everyone."

Performances take ARBEL throughout the Philadelphia region and beyond, and
we'd like you to join us.  Auditions, deep musical knowledge Not Required,
just an enthusiasm for Jewish music and the time to devote to it!

We rehearse every Sunday Evening, starting this week, Sept. 10, at 7:00PM.
Meet ARBEL at Penn Hillel, 202 S. 36th Street, Philadelphia.  We'll be in the
Lounge, by the Piano.

Don't be shy - check us out!  For more info, e-mail Scott -
green (at) wharton(dot)upenn(dot)edu(dot)

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->