[no subject]

Hi,

Just wanted to let everyone know that we've put up Web Pages for Dana Mase,
singer/songwriter who has put music with a Jewish message onto mainstream
commercial radio.

We've just released her latest CD/cassette  -- "Sitting with an Angel".  The
new album features Israeli superstar David Broza appearing on several tracks
with Dana.

We all really love her music, and we've got audio clips available so you
can make your own opinion.  So come drop in on the "Dana Mase Home Page" --
and please send us feedback!  Tell us what you think of the site, and more
importantly, the music!

Here's our Press Release for the new album, giving you more info:

For Immediate Release:

Dana Mase is one of the most intriguing and fascinating young contemporary
Jewish singer/songwriters today. "Sitting With an Angel",  Mase's second
album, fulfills the promise set in her debut recording "Diary", and makes a
deeper dive into her personal world, and her quest for meaning in her life.
Dana's music is a unique phenomenon in the Jewish music world, a gentle
painting of struggle and victory, which, has captured the heart and soul of
music lovers everywhere.

Both of Dana's album were produced by Jeffrey Lesser, an industry veteran
whose credits include Barbara Streisand, Lou Reed and Israeli superstar
David Broza ( who also volunteered his vocals to two of the tracks on
"Sitting With an Angel"").  Lesser who recognized Mase's artistry and
strong message produced an album that will no doubt set a mark both in the
world of Jewish music and also in the secular music world.

In a changing world of cold and heartless wars, where people need to belong
to be loved, Dana Mase's music goes beyond the sounds and lyrics.  It is a
symbol for winning a fight, a struggle for one's soul.  We invite you to
experience the touch of love, to feel what it means to be "Sitting With an
Angel".

Again, the place to visit is -  <URL: http://www.j51.com/~mase/>

Come drop in today!

The folks at Water Records -
mase (at) j51(dot)com

Water Records, Inc.                                          1-800-356-1469
P.O. Box 393                                                   mase (at)
j51(dot)com
Tallman, NY  10982                                http://www.j51.com/~mase/