Ayalons

Does anyone remember an Israeli musical/comedy group called the Ayalons?  I
saw them perform at a hotel or bungalow colony in the Catskills in the late
1960's as a child.  I had long forgotten about them until I recently stumbled
across the record of theirs my father had purchased the night of that
performance.  I listened to the record and found it wonderful -- a classic
borscht belt experience to remind me of the roots of my current
"sophisiticated" klezmer tastes.  Does anyone share my memories of the
fabulous, wacky Ayalons or have any idea where their members are now?

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->