Klezmos in Baltimore

Hello all!
If anyone is planning to be near Baltimore on August 2, stop by Lovely
 Lane Church at St. Paul & 23rd Streets (I think). My band Klezmos will
 be playing for the Wednesday night contra dance, which starts at 8 pm.
 Lots of Klezmer music arranged for contra dancing, a few standard New
England & Irish tunes, many exotic surprises. Wendy Morrison on piano
accordion, Jonah Blaustein on clarinet, Marc Glickman on piano,
Sandy Mitchell on fiddle, Ralph Gordon on bass.

Wendy

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->