Re: High holyday cantorial tapes

The Cantors Assembly has published a Musical Machzor for the High
Holidays edited by Pinchas Spiro. It includes music for the "chanter" and
there are available tapes of the entire book. Call the Cantors Assembly
Office at 212-678-8834 for more information about availability and prices.

Cantor Sheldon M. Levin
slevin (at) mciunix(dot)mciu(dot)k12(dot)pa(dot)us

On 5 Jul 1995, Congregation Beth Shalom wrote:

> We will not have a cantor for the high holydays this year. We hope to have
> our rabbi and congtregants perform the traditional rosh hashanah and yom
> kippur prayers in the traditional melodies. Could anyone tell me where we can
> get tapes of high holyday prayers. (we have kol nidre). Thankyou Neil Loomer

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->