guns 'n charoses jewish rock and roll parodies

I'm looking for people who have seen or heard the tape my band put out.
We're
called Guns 'N Charoses and our first tape on Chutzpah Music is called
"Every
body's Got A Jewish Mom". We do Jewish themed parodies to songs by the
Beatles, DOobie Brothers, Springsteen, etc. It's available through TARA
and
bookstores in NYC, Chicago, LA, Phoenix and elsewhere. Have you seen or
heard it? Interested? Drop me a line at EdelmanM (at) aol(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->