Israeli Folk Music - Need Info!!

Hey everyone-

When I was growing up, my parents had a record of Israeli folk
music called "Donkey Debka."  The recording was by two Israeli folk
singers:  Ron and Nama (Menachem Aliran and Nechama Hendel).

Donkey Debka was released on the Elektra label, I believe, sometime
in the 1960s, and I understand it is now out-of-print.  I'm
wondering, however:

<> if the recording was ever released in CD format

<> if a near-mint condition of the LP exists (and where)

<> if Ron and/or Nama made any other similar recordings that are
still available

<> if anyone out there could recommend other recordings of Israeli
folk songs similar in sound and quality to Donkey Debka.

Please feel free to e-mail me directly with the information.  Thank
you so much.

-Bonnie

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->