Re: Alberstein/Nini

Itzik Becher is the agent for Chava Alberstein, but not (to the
best of my knowledge) the agent for Noa [Achinoam Nini].

I just returned from seeing Noa and Gil Dor in concert this
evening.  Outstanding show!!!!!!  I had previously spoken with
Noa last year when her album was released, and my father interviewed
her for our program this past week.  Both times she was
extraordinarily gracious!  She was even more delightful following
the show when we met her backstage.

I highly reccomend picking up her gefen records release "Noa" or either
of her 2 Israeli CD's.  And if you get a chance to see her and
Gil in concert... GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shawn M. Fink
Producer
Judiac Broadcasting Radio Network