--> URGENT HELP REQUIRED! <--

Hi!

I've got 3 quotes that I have to identify for next week, and I'm
having real difficulty with them, so I thought I'd post to see if you
know. " of the quotes are from songs, and one if from a theatre
production of some kind, although I dont know which is which. Bummer.

Anyway, thanks for your help. If you know where any of these quotes
come from, please mail me at ah3019 (at) qmw(dot)ac(dot)uk, 'cos I don't often
get
to this newsgroup. Thanks again.

Jon.

1. How can you say you don't know me today when I bend full over
   backwards just to try
2. We are, we are romanced in fascination, sinfully sated in every
   incarnation
3. Tuesday evening after tea and compulsory prayers the last mouse on
   Earth tried to hide inside the machine.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->