Learning Jewish music in Kibbutz??

Dutch sister (29) and brother (28) want to experience working in an original
Kibbutz life-style to look for their Jewish roots. I, Annette, would like
to live close with a group of people for half a year (july-dec). I, William,
can stay for 6 weeks maximum (june-july).
We would like to stay in a small, cosy Kibbutz in an agriculture environment
and are very interested in the Jewish culture, dancing (she's a good dancer)
and music (he plays the piano, accordeon).
If you might have any information, please reply. This mailaddress is
from a friend. Thank you very mutch.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->