Help for a good cause.

To:     Our Friends on the Internet:

From:   The American Conservatory of Music

Date:   May 4, 1995

Re:     Fund Drive

The American Conservatory of Music, a degree granting institution  of
higher learning since 1886, is announcing its Internet Fund Drive.  Many of
you already know of the Conservatory's impeccable record in high quality
musical education.  The Conservatory is conducting this drive in an effort
to raise funds needed to uphold the fine traditions and quality levels that
it has maintained for over a century.  The American Conservatory graduates,
some of whom have won the Pulitzer Prize, have been an important part of
the musical world both here in the United States and abroad.

In order to facilitate this drive, we are calling upon our many friends out
there among Internet land to make a donation of $100 or more.  Successful
response to this drive assures the Conservatory will continue in its
campaign to keep protecting its high standards not withstanding the ever
rising costs of running an institution dedicated to training the Music
Professional of tomorrow.

It takes a person with vision to see the benefits to society that music
brings.  Many of you have this special vision and know the value to society
of bringing cultural and musical awareness to our young people.  We also
hold that this vision is vital to a thriving society espousing peace and
love.  Therefore, it is our privilege to work towards these ends in the
education of the musicians of tomorrow.

Our goal is to raise $1,000,000.  Please help us to achieve a successful
fund drive in every respect.  For those of you who wish to use your credit
card, we accept VISA, MasterCard, and Discover.  Please respond by mail
or by telephoning (312) 263-4161.  Thank you.

Please direct your welcome assistance to:

        The American Conservatory of Music
        Suite 1850,
        16 North Wabash Avenue
        Chicago, IL 60602

Please accept our sincere thanks for your generosity and help.
--
Disclaimer:  This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast system.  Please act
accordingly.

Email Address: otto (at) mcs(dot)com  In real life: Otto Theodore Schulze

Professor, Department Head, Recording Technology, Computer Based Music
(teaching audio engineering, mathematics, violin, and computer music)
Robert R. McCormick Center for the Advancement of Musical Performance

Office: Suite 1850, 16 North Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL 60602

Mailing Address:  The American Conservatory of Music
                  Suite 1850
                  16 North Wabash Avenue
                  Chicago, IL   60602
Phone:  312-263-4161