Re: Wedding Music With a Twist

Have I got the band for you!  KLEZAMIR, a Northampton, MA - based band
travels throughout New England for just such occasions.  We are five
musicians:  myself (voice, piano); a flutist/pianist; a
clarinetist/mandolinist/guitarist/saxophonist; a bass player; a
drummer.  You may contact our manager, Amy Rose (the flutist/pianist)
at (413) 253-3831.  Our repertoire includes Klezmer, Yiddish song,
Israeli song, Israeli dance music, and jazz, and we blend traditional
interpretations with present-day interpretations of Jewish classics.
We are willing to travel to Connecticut and often do so.
Rhoda Bernard, vocalist/pianist

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->