Natural Gathering info

  I've just discovered the wonderful music of Natural Gathering
  on their album "Black Beats".  Can anyone recommend more of their
  albums, or tell me more about the group??

  Toda,

                                | ...The moment one knows how, one begins
     CHALA THE JOYFUL DANCER    | to die a little. Living is a form of not
                                | being sure, of not knowing what next or
    (\o/)  (\o/)  (\o/) (\o/)   | how.....One leaps in the dark!
    (/|\)  (/|\)  (/|\) (/|\)   | -Agnes Demille, Dance Choreographer