Re: guns 'n charoses-jewish parody cassette

In a previous posting, EdelmanM (edelmanm (at) aol(dot)com) writes:
> Let me know if you've heard about Guns 'N Charoses, a Jewish parody band,

very witty. no, haven't heard of themm, but want to.
A few years ago, buddies and mine made up lyrics for
Guns N' Moses, though we never recorded anything.
Songs include:
Dancing with Rabbi Brownstone
Welcome to the Negev
13 Years (about a Bar Mitzvah ;)
Paradise (Jerusalem) City
Sweet Rabbi O' Mine,
etc.

I you are interested in the lyrics, e-mail me, and we can work out
some deal. I'd most likely just give them to you, as long as I get credit.

b'ahava,

jared

--
"If people don't want to come to the ballpark, how are you going to stop
them?"    Yoggi Berra

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->