Re: Help - Info Needed - Woodstock 2

Title24 (at) garlic(dot)com wrote:

: Please help me by e-mailing your personal experiences about Woodstock 2.
: I am doing reserach on Mega-Events in America.

        Woodstock 2? when did this happen?!
        i dint even know there was a Woodstock 1!
        i love that cute little bird!
        its about time Snoopy stopped hogging all the attention.
        where can i get a copy of the first Woodstock?
        is Conrad in it too?
        also. are they canaries, or what?
        i cant tell since all they say is:

        how does that translate in the movie?