Re: NEW: RAMBAM - Study of Maimonides' famed Mishneh Torah

At 4:30 AM 2/28/95, Warren Burstein wrote:
>In <v0211010cab76d61bf933 (at) [199(dot)1(dot)48(dot)80]> walker (at)
>usit(dot)net (Daniel Walker)
>writes:
>
>>I saw this anouncement in the NEW-LIST announcements. Perhaps you or
>>someone you know might be interested.
>
>Could you hum a few bars, I don't think I recognize this tune.
>--
>/|/-\/-\          If two half-slave-half-free people witness an ox
> |__/__/_/        owned in partnership by a Jew and non-Jew gore a Coi
> |warren@         bein hashmashot, in which state are the survivors
>/ nysernet.org    buried?

Sorry, gang; I hit the wrong nickname button on my distribution list.

The survivors don't need burial (to answer your .sig riddle).

---
The simplest way to stop a flamewar is to breathe deeply, swallow
your bile and just LET an idiot have the last word. - me
Still striving for purity of elbow.
Daniel Walker - walker (at) usit(dot)net - Quark XPress (QUARKXPR) list co-owner

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->