Linda Hirschhorn Seeks Singer

Shalom, Everyone!  Primerib1 (at) aol(dot)com here, also known as Chava Willig
Levy.

I had the great pleasure of speaking to Linda Hirschhorn several days ago (I
hope to be recording one of her songs on a forthcoming album).

Anyway, she asked me to post the following:

WOMEN'S A CAPPELLA QUINTET SEEKS PERFECT FIFTH!

We are a professional ensemble with recordings and national and local gigs.
We perform original music with Jewish soul, universal heart and social
conscience - drawing on jazz, folk and classical idioms.

Auditioning now.  Call Vocolot: (510) 654-0799.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->