Guitar/flute accompaniment

I recorded cantorial music for Fri night & Shabbat service. The melodies are
the traditional ones applied in Conservative synagogues throughout the US, and
am looking for a guitarist &/or flutist to provide accompaniment. The
recording is done in a professional studio, in Leucadia (near San Diego). I do
not have sheet music, but the tunes are well known. If you are not familiar
with them, you'd pick up the tune after listening to each segment 3 times.
Would love to hear from any one interested in doing this. You may contact me
via 73131(dot)1001 (at) compuserve(dot)com, or via this list.

Shalom,
Michael

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->