Ladino songs/ sheet music

I am asking on behalf of my sister who is not connected to tghe net.
Here follows her message:
Hi!
I am an amateur singer and have recently been exposed to Ladino
music. I'd like to try my hand or rather voice at it myself. Does
anybody know of available sheetmusic in print.(or on Internet). Or
maybe somebody  very nice would fax me a couple of pages.

Thanks,

Aviva Nijburg

Please send replies by email to me, I donot follow a.m.j.

  --
                                         /\\\\
Danny A. Nijburg                         (@|@)

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->