Re: new music

At 1:28 PM 11/17/94, scheer (at) vax(dot)library(dot)utoronto(dot)ca wrote:
>I'm trying to locate a place that deals with a large selection of
>contemporary Israeli music..particularly folk and pop. Does anyone
>know of a toll free number I can call and order such music?

I haven't ordered from them yet, but a friend gave me a copy of a catalog
for SISU Home Entertainment
18 W. 27th Street, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10001
1-800-393-4264
(212)779-7115 fax orders
(212) 779-7944 or (516) 933-2196 Customer Service

The catalog is stuffed with Israeli CDs, Videos (NTSC and some PAL),
Cassettes, Music Books, Language courses, etc. Lots of variety, lots of
quantity.

---
The simplest way to stop a flamewar is to breathe deeply, swallow
your bile and just LET an idiot have the last word.
Daniel Walker - walker (at) usit(dot)net - Quark XPress (QUARKXPR) list co-owner

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->