Re: Yehudit Ravitz

On Wed, 7 Dec 1994 scheer (at) vax(dot)library(dot)utoronto(dot)ca wrote:

> Date: Wed, 07 Dec 1994 10:03:33 EST
> From: scheer (at) vax(dot)library(dot)utoronto(dot)ca
> To: "World music from a Jewish slant." <jewish-music (at)
> israel(dot)nysernet(dot)ORG>
> Subject: Yehudit Ravitz

> I am interested in hearing from other fans of this great Israeli
> singer. Please write to:
> scheer (at) vax(dot)library(dot)utoronto(dot)ca

I share your enthusiasm for this singer. Yehudit Ravitz is surely
one of our best songcomposers and interprets. She writes the tunes
of her songs, seldom the text, herself and every new record she
brings out is very anticipated by her big audience of admirers.
Still I like most her older, less rocky songs. My favourite is
her children-song "Hi hayalda hakhi yafa bagan" (She is the most
beautiful girl in the kindergarten).

* Ruben Frankenstein    Tel.:   **49-761-71486                    *
* Goethestr. 46                                                   *
* D-79100 Freiburg      email:  frankens (at)
mibm(dot)ruf(dot)uni-freiburg(dot)de *