Befriedman

Beth Friedman is no longer at JTSA.  I have tried for several weeks to
remove her account (BEFRIEDMAN (at) JTSA(dot)EDU or BEFRIEDMAN (at)
THEO(dot)JTSA(dot)EDU from
this LISTSERV but without success.  I apologize for writing to the listserv
but please remove her from this LIST.

Thank you,

Michael I. Starr                        Jewish Theological Seminary of America
Manager, Computer Operations            3080 Broadway
mistarr (at) JTSA(dot)EDU                       New York, NY 10027
(212) 678-8901                          (212) 678-8002 (fax)

Topic No. 12

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->