Re: No subject given

MROSENBE (at) HR(dot)HOUSE(dot)GOV wrote: (among other stuff)
>Aren't the Fabrengen Fiddlers still around? We had them at our son's bar
>mitzvah in 1988 and they were great. Both the teens and the adults loved
>them. David Schneyer was with the group then and he was terriffic.
Yes, they are still going strong. I have worked a couple of concerts with
them in the past year or so (I have a small sound reinforcement co. in the
DC/Balto area, specializing in folk, classical, and "acoustic-sounding"
shows, plug, plug). One that stands out was in NW Balto with Schlomo
Carlebach. Magical evening.

David Schneyer also has a small cantorial school called Ma'alot (if memory
serves me). If anyone is interested, mail me direct and I'll get you his
address/numbers.

>Re:Ben Sidran
>Where can I find this cd. Does anybody know. Thx.
I'm interested too. Didn't find it at Abe's Jewish Bookstore in Wheaton,
MD.

--dan fox

Topic No. 5

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->