Re: Music on the Net

Shalom -

Just want all of you to know that we have added a few <new> jewish
musicians onto our Gopher. You can now get a lot of the chords and tabs for:

Bob Dylan

Simon (& Garrfunkel)

Leonard Cohen

Any one else we should add?

Also - I would like (again) to let you all know that we are accepting:

1. Lyrics
2. Chords
3. Tabs
4. Info files on Jewish musicians and groups
5. Music events

etc. etc. etc.

To put up on our gopher. Just send them on to me. For those who haven't
been in our Gopher, here are instructions:

Shalom;

In order to access the Jerusalem One Gopher, you must type:

gopher jerusalem1.datasrv.co.il

at your prompt. This means that your system must have a gopher client on
it. If you don't have this, I suggest that you speak with your systems
manager and ask him/her if it can be done.

Also - The Jerusalem One Gopher can be accessed through most other
gophers. Just look for the directory which usually says something like:

"Gopher around the world" or "Other Gophers" and then go to the
Middle-East Gophers. Jerusalem One is on this list.

Once inside the Jerusalem One Gopher, you can "choose" directories either
by typing the number of the directory or by moving the cursor with the up
and down arrows.

Thank you -

Zvi Lando                              Email: lando (at)
jerusalem1(dot)datasrv(dot)co(dot)il
Jerusalem One Network Manager          Fax: 9722 964588
Ben-Labrat St. 6                       Phone: 9722 662242
Jerusalem, Israel                      Phone: 9722 662232

Topic No. 13

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->