Re: spielberg thanks you and ...

To Brian Landberg. I was just going to send you the words for "Yerushalayim
Shel Zahav" but I see that you already have received them from other members
of the Jewish-music Internet. I am very interested in knowing what a Jewish
student is doing in Japan studying engineering! I am a chemical engineering
graduate from CCNY and Columbia Univ., and after many years in industry, I
have been a consultant for many additional years in the applied polymers
fields - coatings and adhesives. Tell me more about yourself - your specific
field of engineering, your goals, etc.
Incidentally, I have an active interest in Jewish music - with specific
activities in Yiddish Gilbert and Sullvan.

                                                   Joe Prane
                                                    JPRANE14GS (at) AOL

Topic No. 5

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->