Any Orthodox musicians out there?

    My wife is a professional, classical pianist.  As most of you probably
know, being observant and a professional musician is a difficult
combination, since it seems most performing opportunities, competitions,
etc. come on Shabbos or Yom Tov.  We would like to develop a group of
other musicians with the same situation to share ideas, experiences, and
support.  Although I originally thought of professional, frum, classical
musicians, I don't really see why serious students or musicians from other
genres should be excluded.  (Musicologists, theorists, composers also
welcome!)
  So, anyone out there who is dealing with these issues, or getting ready
to deal with them, please send e-mail to:  Salbert (at) AOL(dot)COM(dot)
Regular mail
can go to:
Steve Albert;  910 Duncan Lane, #9;  Austin, TX 78705.
    And please pass this message along to anyone who's not on-line but who
might be interested.
    Thanks!
Steve

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->