Re: Jewish music Holocaust

In article <rbuchana(dot)32(dot)000E8D41 (at) mailer(dot)fsu(dot)edu>, rbuchana
(at) mailer(dot)fsu(dot)edu
(Richard Buchanan) wrote:

> I recently learned of a memorial concert at the Holocaust Museum in
> Washington, D.C.  I am interested in learning more about music composed and
> performed in the Nazi concentration camps.  Could anyone help me locate any
> scores and/or books or articles on this subject?

> - Terri Jones (using a colleague's email)

Terri,

This coming November, the Zamir Chorale of Boston will be performing in a
concert of the music of Teretzin, at Northeastern University in Boston.

If you cannot wait until November, contact Prof. Joshua Jacobson at
Northeastern, and he may be able to provide more information about the
music.

f.
--
Francine_B._Ferraro @ BCSMAC.org