Re: Request for Shalom Rav

shdwsteve (at) aol(dot)com (ShdwSteve) writes:

>In article <2obtl7$pe1 (at) maggie(dot)austin(dot)wireline(dot)slb(dot)com>,
>mann (at) austin(dot)wireline(dot)slb(dot)com (Dave Mann) writes:

>I HAVE A PRIVATE RECORDING.  What exactly do you need?

I don't know what the origian message was, but if you are looking for
the song 'Shalom Rav', D'veykus (D'veykut depending on pronounciation)
has recorded it.  My cousins got it for me in Queens.  Email me for more
details.
--
===============> It's easier to get forgiveness than permission <=============
Michael Barnett                                            barnett (at)

Topic No. 126

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->