Hora Keff dances

   I am trying to find out where I can purchase the Hora Keff series of
Israeli folk dances on cassette.  I've written 3 times to the Keff Center
in New York but have received no response.  I also called up HaTaklit
bookstore in Los Angeles, but they told me that they have the series on
compact disc only, not on cassette.  However I seem to recall hearing
that at least one, if not all are also available on cassette as well.  Any
suggestions would be much appreciated.
Howard K. Wachtel              University of Illinois at Chicago
Howard(dot)Wachtel (at) uic(dot)edu   or    U13054 (at)
UICVM(dot)CC(dot)UIC(dot)EDU

Topic No. 46

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->