Re: Any Mickey Katz CDs available?

In article <rxxmnb(dot)763015805 (at) peladon(dot)rmit(dot)EDU(dot)AU> rxxmnb
(at) rmit(dot)EDU(dot)AU (Michael Barnett) writes:

    Does anyone know if there are any Mickey Katz CDs available?  If there
   are, please send me any email addresses, phone/fax numbers, addresses etc.

   Thanks.
   --
   Michael Barnett - System Administrator, Computer Centre, +61 3 660-2934
   Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology.  Internet: barnett (at)

Don't know about the *real* Mickey Katz, but Don Byron recently released
a CD with new versions of Mickey's hits:
_Don Byron plays the music of Mickey Katz_  Elektra 79313-2

I heard a bit of the original Mr. Katz - Byron's versions are just as
tasteless as Mickey himself :)

-Oren Levine

--
* Oren Levine  (olevine (at) meceng(dot)coe(dot)neu(dot)edu) *

Topic No. 28

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->