Re: Where Jewish music on USENET

Max Janowski 190?-1991 was a classical composer of formidable style.
I've sung many of his choral works and heard many of his solo
pieces and I love them all.  I believe K.A.M. Isaiah Israel
in Chicago (312) 924-1234 would know how to find his sheet music.
While he was a cantor there for over 50 years he produced several
albums and even a cd.

Laura

> If anyone has found where Jewish music may be found on the
> USENET, could you please notify me?  Also, if anyone would like
> to mail me the names of some famous Jewish classical composers (or contempory)
> I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks in advance 8),

> Jeremiah

> jeremiah (at) acs(dot)bu(dot)edu
> jeremiah (at) buenga(dot)bu(dot)edu

> "....if I were a rich man, la da da-da-da-da da......"

End of Digest

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->