records and scores for Russia

Hello, dear networkers:
I am a novice in this group and I'll greatly appreciate if you help me.

I used to be a student of the Musical Department at the Jewish University of
St.Petersburg, Russia (former Leningrad, USSR). Now I'm a Graduate student
at School of Engineering, University of Maryland.

At the present time Musical Department of the Jewish University of St.Petersburg
experiences some problems with getting recordings and scores of Jewish music,
especially related to American Jews. The students need to study sacred
(synagogal), folk and composers music of Jewish slant.

If anybody knows where and how it is possible to obtain such recordings and
scores it would be of big help.

Besides that I have a personal question. Where can I get recordings of
Los Angeles cantor  Pinkhas Rabinovich?

Thank you in advance.
                       Sasha  Schwarzmann <alexschw (at) eng(dot)umd(dot)edu>

End of Digest

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->