news of jeish music publications and releases

I am the music librarian at The Jewish Theological Seminary of America,
3080 Broadway, N.Y. 10027.  I receive messages from this source through
MLA-L email.  I would be interested in being kept up-to-date on new
releases and publications of music of Jewish interest that comes your way.
Please send me all notifications at the above snail mail address.
Thank you very much.  Marion M. Stein e-mail address:MASTEIN (at) JTSA(dot)EDU

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->