An upcoming Hazzanut Concert

Here is a concert that may interest readers of this list:

       The Cantor Allan Michelson Memorial Concert
                 An Evening of Hazzanut

          A once in a lifetime group appearance
          Featuring...

              Alisa Pomerantz Boro
              Samuel Fordis
              Uri Frenkel
              Joseph Gole
              Faith Steinsnyder Gurney
              Nathan Lam
              Abraham Lubin
              Jacob Ben-Zion Mendelson
              Alberto Mizrahi
              Martha Novick
              David Propis
              David Silverstein

          Sponsored by The Cantors Assembly

       Wednesday Evening, January 13, 1993 <@> 7:45 p.m.
                             at
                         Adat Ari El
     12020 Burbank Boulevard, North Hollywood, California

Proceeds to establish a permanent scholarship fund for the Baal
Tefillah Institute at the University of Judaism in Cantor Michelson's
name.  Allan Michelson (z''tl) believed fundamentally and passionately
in the participation of all congregants in liturgy and music.  It was
his commitment to their education in synagogue skills that inspired so
many hazzanim and baalei tefillah during his career.

For more information, please call (818) 780-6127, (818) 786-3717, or
(213) 933-2244.

Or email me your surface address, and I will send you a flyer.

 |  | /   \ /\                      Max(dot)Stern (at)
TorreyPinesCA(dot)ncr(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->