Re: Chasidic russian song

Just a minor point, but your transliteration of the Russian would
result in some weird pronunciation errors.  It would be better as
follows:

Nye boyuc' ia nikovo         I am not afraid of anyone
I nye veryu nikomy,          and I don't believe anyone
Tol'ko Bogy odnomy           only to Hashem

Nyet, nyet nikovo            There is nobody, except Hashem Ehad,
kromye boga odnovo ,         etc.
etc.

As for your translation, for "I don't believe IN anyone" in English, I
think the equivalent Russian would be  "Ya ne veryu ni v kovo".