Jewish Music on Compact Disc

   Try Mark's Compact Disc in Cleveland, Ohio.  They have a good,
but not huge, selection of Jewish music on compact disc.  They
claim that they can get anything on special order.  I found some
wonderful historical cantorial recordings there.  And  a group
called the Kleveland Klezmorim have a wonderful CD out, which I
purchased after hearing it played in the store.  They actually
specialize in classical music, but the owner is Jewish, so he
is glad to get any Jewish CD for customers.  He has turned me into
an Ernest Bloch fan!  Their no. is (216) 771-3472.  His prices
are not bad.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->