Re: Luna Park

> Shlomo Artzi's Hom Yuli August (July-August Heat) is one of my favorite
> Israeli albums. His most recent, Yareach (Moon), hasn't yet grabbed
> me as much. So how does Kartis L'Luna Park (Ticket to Luna Park) rank?

My personal opinion is they are both very close at the top although
Luna Park has more of an american influence (sounding a little bit
like a Bruce Springsteen record).

I think both records were "platinum" (or whatever the equivalent is in
Israel for more than 100K copies sold) and the "Luna Park" tour was
very successful (my sister was in Israel during this time and she
gave great reviews).

I have not heard Yareach yet.

Regards,

I. Arieh Cimet

Motorola - Shared Systems Infrastructure
1303 E. Algonquin Rd., IL01 Tower Annex 2nd Floor, Schaumburg, IL 60196.
Ph: (708)576-4565       Fax: (708)576-6150      e-mail: cimet (at)
comm(dot)mot(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->