hanashir

RE: The summer is near...

I will be at Hava Nashira this summer. I will also be staying on as OSRUI
staff for the rest of the summer. My wife will be with me at Hava Nashira
(be nice-she is what my mother used to call a "listener's listener") and
stay on as  a camp nurse for a few weeks afterwards. Looking forward to
seeing many of you.

Chag Sameach

Adrian

On Tuesday, April 29, 1997 3:33, Michael B Smolen
[SMTP:msmolen (at) mailhost(dot)tcs(dot)tulane(dot)edu] wrote:
> A shalom and a just-in-time chag sameach to all of you!  It has been
quite
> a while since I thought about some of the precious moments I experienced
> with everyone last summer, but listening to my tapes for a few days
> (non-stop!) has certianly changed that!  I do not yet know if I will be
> returning this year, but with the summer approaching it is something I
> think about often.  Does anyone else know if they might/will be returning
> or what their summer plans are?
>
> -- Michael Smolen
> durleste (at) plains(dot)nodak(dot)edu
Adrian A. Durlester, Production Manager
Festival Concert Hall, North Dakota State University
Director of Music & Religious Education, Temple Beth El, Fargo, North
Dakota
Alternate Email: aad (at) iname(dot)com  72507(dot)471 (at) compuserve(dot)com
adriand (at) aol(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->