hanashir

More Purim #4

Mordechai tells Esther of Haman's evil plan:

I bet you're wondering how I knew
'Bout the plan the kill all the Jews.
There's this new guy in town I hear
That the King has made the Grand Vizier.
It took me by surprise, I must say,
But I found out yesterday...

Don't you know that I heard  it through the grapevine
Not much longer 'til we're all dying.
I heard it through the grapevine
We're just about to lose our lives, honey, honey, yeah.

People say, "Believe none of what you hear."
But all I can say is, "Oy vay is mir."
There's nowhere to hide, no time jto be confused,
'Cause it's true, please believe me, dear.
On the thirteenth of Adar, I'm afraid you'll see
All of our people will be history.

Esther, it's up to you to save to day
You must go see the King and right away.
There is no time for you to wait your turn.
'Cause if you do, we're all gonna burn.
ahashuerus would never hurt you, by dear.
Between Haman and you the choice is crystal clear.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->