  From: Julie Newman

  To: hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
  Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 4:50 PM
  Subject: [HANASHIR:17210] Notation for Build This World Together

  After searching, it seems that Debbie Friedman's "Build This World Together"
has not been published. Has anybody notated it that can fax it to me?

  Also---has anybody got Meir Finklestein's V'shamru on Finale or something? I
already have the music---but need it in key=Dm (and don't have Finale---and am
looking for an easy way out.). Thanks for any help you can give!

  Fax: 412 366-0615

  Julie Newman

  Music Director, Temple Ohav Shalom

  Allison Park, PA  (Pittsburgh)