From: owner-hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org [mailto:owner-hanashir (at)
shamash(dot)org] On
Behalf Of Sue Marx
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 6:44 AM
To: hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
Subject: [HANASHIR:17200] RE: Songs

Raquel--

Could you put the words for "L'chol Ish Yesh Shem" on the list?

Thanks!

Sue Marx

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network, http://shamash.org
a service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

To unsubscribe email listproc (at) shamash(dot)org and have your message read:
unsubscribe hanashir

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->