<-- Chronological -->
<-- Thread -->

[HANASHIR:17184] children's choirs

Since the talk has shifted to choirs for young people, I wanted to share
that I recently read a very interesting article on children's choirs.  It
was written by Ben Steinberg and I think is available through the URJ Music
Commission website.
Rachelle Shubert

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN Premium. Get 2 months FREE*

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network,
a service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies,

To unsubscribe email listproc (at) shamash(dot)org and have your message read:
unsubscribe hanashir

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->