hanashir

[HANASHIR:17115] Yom Shel Kef - Women in the Arts Event in Brookline, MA

Shalom Friends,

With all the requests for music on the subject of Tikkun Olam, I thought
that anyone living in the Boston area might be interested in attending a
Yom Shel Kef - Special one day event celebrating women in the Arts. Details
are below. I will also be presenting a concert/workshop on Rebbe Nachman's
Tikkun HaKlali, and the music I have composed based on the same - around
5:00PM (the exact time is not yet determined - but it will be thereabouts).
The Tikkun HaKlali is comprised of ten specific psalms recited together as
a unit to promote spiritual (and hence, physical) healing, health and
well-being. I will be happy to fill anyone in about the project and music -
just email me directly - or you can visit my website listed below.

Rahel

YOM SHEL KEF - WOMEN IN THE ARTS: This event will be March 21st from 1pm to
7 pm at the Brookline Community Center for the Arts at 14 Green Street.
Advance purchase tickets are offered for $10 and grant open admission to
all workshops. Tickets can also be purchased the day of the event for $12.
Evening concert 8:15 - 11:30 PM: Deraldo Ferreria will perform Brazilian
Samba, Forro and Reggeh dances to the talented vocal stylings of Nina
Torres and choreography by Agi Sardi. Tickets are $15 at the door ? group
and student discounts are also available. For info:
smartisrapages (at) earthlink(dot)net

Singer-Songwriter & Healing with Music
  www.geocities.com/rahelmusic
Listen to Music (Tikkun): www.cdbaby.com/rahelmusic