  From: Susan Linder
  To: hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
  Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 5:59 PM
  Subject: [HANASHIR:17094] RE: Allard's Ten Plagues

  What are the movements?  I know the song, but I didn't know there were
movements.  Share please???

  Susan
  Susan Shane-Linder

  "Singin' With Susan"

  2003 Children's Music Web Award Winner

  Preschool & Religious School Music Director

  Congregation B'nai Israel

  Boca Raton, Florida

  singinwithsusan (at) hotmail(dot)com

  www.singinwithsusan.comFrom: "Amy Fried" >Reply-To: hanashir (at)
shamash(dot)org >To: >Subject: [HANASHIR:17090] Allard's Ten Plagues >Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 13:40:00 -0500 > >Hi, guys. I introduced the Allards' Ten
Plagues in Egypt Land yesterday to my K-2 kids. It was a big hit! We were
meeting in the chapel, and at first, I couldn't figure out how we would do the
movements, but then I realized they could just stand sideways. >-Amy

  FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar – get it now! =

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->