hanashir

[HANASHIR:17073] [Rochester, NY] - looking for musician

Hello:

I am looking for someone named Ellen (Lerner) from Rochester, NY.  I have an
e-mail address for her but it appears to be old and no longer working.  If
Ellen is on this list, please contact me at joyzee (at) hotmail(dot)com(dot)

Thanks!!!!!

~smile always~
-Joy Newman

Find things fast with the new MSN Toolbar ? includes FREE pop-up blocking!

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network, http://shamash.org
a service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

To unsubscribe email listproc (at) shamash(dot)org and have your message read:
unsubscribe hanashir

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->