From: "Jan Morrison" <janmorrison (at) comcast(dot)net>
To: <hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 11:15 AM
Subject: [HANASHIR:17051] RE: HANASHIR digest 2165

> Chevrei,
> Cantor Natasha Hirschhorn has written a beautiful and lush version of
"Oseh
> Shalom " for piano and voice...you may wish to breathe it in and sing it.
>
> http://www.cantornatasha.com

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network, http://shamash.org
a service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

To unsubscribe email listproc (at) shamash(dot)org and have your message read:
unsubscribe hanashir

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->