hanashir

[HANASHIR:15280] Re: HHD songs for children

Here's a whole list of great songs for young children for RH, YK and Sukkot:
(the ones with no attribution are songs I have known forever and do not know
where they come from)

High Holy Days:
L'shanah Tovah - Trad.
L'shanah Tovah - Peter and Ellen Allard
Tapuchim Ud'vash - Trad.
Shanah Tovah - Trad.
The Sound of the Shofar - Enid Lader
Hashofar
Dip the Challah in the Honey
Shanah Metukah
Rosh Hashanah is Here
Avinu Malkeynu - trad. and adapted lyrics by Judy Caplan Ginsburgh
In the Beginning - Ray Cook
Sing Along Song - Steve Reuben
Once Upon A Time - Fran Avni
Hine Tov M'od - Gordon Lustig
Slicha, Todah, B'vakasha - Rivkin/Shurin
S'licha, Todah, B'vakasha - Judy Caplan Ginsburgh
It's A Brand New Year - Debbie Friedman
Sound the Shofar
Tekiyah
Holy, Holiness - Peter & Ellen Allard
Yom Kippur Day - Ray Cook
I Offer My Prayer to You - Peter and Ellen Allard
Be A Mensch - Wally Schachet Briskin
A Day Called Yom Kippur - Debbie Friedman
The Best That We can Be - Debbie Friedman
This Is the Day - Debbie Friedman
Share, Share, Share - Josh Nelson
We Thank You - Ray Cook
Ki Tov - Ray Cook
Let's Be Friends
Sing it In - Folk
Rosh Hashanah, A New Beginning - Karen Daniel

Sukkot:
The Lulav Shake - Steve Dropkin
In My Sukkah - Dean Friedman
Lama Sukkah Zu? - trad.
Hallelujah We Cry (Cut Down the Golden Wheat)
Al Shalosh Regalim - Julie Auerbach
Basukah Shelanu
Perot - folk
Sittin' In Our Sukkah - Sally Heckelman
Rappity Rap
This is What We Need to Build A Sukkah - Debbie Friedman
On This Sukkot Morning - Ray Cook
Haporeis Sukkat Shalom - Jeff Klepper
To The Sukkah I Will Bring
Let's Build a Sukkah
Sukkot Song - Steve Reuben
Yom Tov Lanu
Build A Sukkah - Joe Black
My Sukkah - Jeff Klepper
Sitting in a Sukkah - Karen Daniel
The Roof of our Sukkah - Peter & Ellen Allard

Judy Caplan Ginsburgh, Professional Singer
1999 Louisiana Professional Artist of the Year!
judy (at) jewishentertainment(dot)net     -    judy (at) judymusic(dot)com
www.judymusic.com
"I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on
both hands. You need to be able to throw something back."

Director: Jewish Entertainment Resources - We Help You Find Jewish Talent!
www.jewishentertainment.net
Conference Chair, CAJE 23: www.caje.org
Member - Children's Music Network; www.cmnonline.org
Member - Women Cantor's Network; www.womencantors.net

If you have some time, check out these great websites:
www.songsforteaching.com
www.hotshabbat.com and www.totshabbat.com
www.playhouseradio.com