hanashir

[HANASHIR:15235] Re: Music to Elu d'varim

If I'm not mistaken, there is a Ben Steinberg one, no?

Jackie Guttman

> From: Shir Chadash <shir_chadash (at) hotmail(dot)com>
> Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 17:01:35 +0000
> To: hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
> Subject: [HANASHIR:15200] Re: Music to Elu d'varim
>
> I have used the Elu Devarim by Jeff Klepper and Daniel Freelander at many
> Shabbat morning services but would also like to have another melody for a
> change (also with only Hebrew words).  Any suggestions?
> Thanks,
> Rachelle
>

> Rachelle Shubert
> Director of Music
> Temple Emanu-El-Beth Sholom, Montreal
> www.templemontreal.ca

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network  http://shamash.org
A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

* * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * *
Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive,
objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas
of Judaism.  Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->